Shetland 535 and trailer

Sell your boat, and or any boaty bits cluttering up the garage.
Forum rules
ONCE YOUR ITEM HAS SOLD PLEASE REMOVE/DELETE YOUR POST TO STOP CONFUSION - THANK YOU
Cromwell

Shetland 535 and trailer

Post by Cromwell » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm selling my Shetland 535 as I have bought a bigger model. It comes with a braked trailer which has 3 new tyres. There is a new canopy which has never been fitted, hoops are included. Also a new tonneau cover. The windscreen is with the boat but is very discoloured. Engine wise I have a 30 hp 3 cylinder Yamaha or a 20 hp Honda. Both are non electric start and I would consider selling the boat without an engine.
The boat was antifouled last year and is is in its original gelcoat. It has no gas or electrics but had a new inspection certificate last spring. The steering was replaced at this time as was the curtains and all seating. The original navigation lights are the worse for wear, but I have new ones that could be included with the sale (hard to find).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RedbridgeRon

Re: Shetland 535 and trailer

Post by RedbridgeRon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Hi, Not sure which part of the country you are in but I am in London. I might be interested in your trailer if you were willing to part with it separately from the boat. My Shetland is sitting on an un-braked trailer which is probably not road legal.
Thanks Ron

threerod

Re: Shetland 535 and trailer

Post by threerod » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:33 am

hello,what area of the country are you in? your add says you have a canopy with the boat,do you also have the pramhood type frame that it fits on?