Shetland 535 and trailer

Sell your boat, and or any boaty bits cluttering up the garage.
Forum rules
ONCE YOUR ITEM HAS SOLD PLEASE REMOVE/DELETE YOUR POST TO STOP CONFUSION - THANK YOU
Cromwell

Shetland 535 and trailer

Post by Cromwell » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm selling my Shetland 535 as I have bought a bigger model. It comes with a braked trailer which has 3 new tyres. There is a new canopy which has never been fitted, hoops are included. Also a new tonneau cover. The windscreen is with the boat but is very discoloured. Engine wise I have a 30 hp 3 cylinder Yamaha or a 20 hp Honda. Both are non electric start and I would consider selling the boat without an engine.
The boat was antifouled last year and is is in its original gelcoat. It has no gas or electrics but had a new inspection certificate last spring. The steering was replaced at this time as was the curtains and all seating. The original navigation lights are the worse for wear, but I have new ones that could be included with the sale (hard to find). No firm price as I'm offering it in various permutations, but Im not expecting the earth and am open to sensible offers. Will only sell the trailer separately if the boat goes first without it. Am located in South Lincs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cromwell on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RedbridgeRon

Re: Shetland 535 and trailer

Post by RedbridgeRon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Hi, Not sure which part of the country you are in but I am in London. I might be interested in your trailer if you were willing to part with it separately from the boat. My Shetland is sitting on an un-braked trailer which is probably not road legal.
Thanks Ron

threerod

Post by threerod » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:33 am

hello,what area of the country are you in? your add says you have a canopy with the boat,do you also have the pramhood type frame that it fits on?

leonm

Post by leonm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Just a thought but you seem to have omitted what you are selling it for?

threerod

Post by threerod » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

hello, i have tried to contact you but have had no reply from you could you send me a phone number so i can ring you or if you prefer will you ring me on either 01274 876701 or mobile 07716469021 and ask for stephen, thanks.