No Longer a Shetland Owner! SHOCK HORROR

Admin posts relating to anything else but boats!
admin
Site Admin

No Longer a Shetland Owner! SHOCK HORROR

Post by admin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Last week I stopped being a shetland owner!!! :o :o

Our beloved 4+2 was sold and now resides on the Thames. We have upgraded to a Hardy Seawing :D :D

Nothing wrong with Shetland, we have adored the 2 we have owned but its time we channel hopped so needed something bigger.

DONT PANIC!, I am not throwing the towel in as ADMIN, you will have to put with me a little longer, Unless........ someone out there is busting a gut to take over.

Sue

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There is NOTHING--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.
Kenneth Grahame

Galileo

Re: No Longer a Shetland Owner! SHOCK HORROR

Post by Galileo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Crumbs, it's huge, is it the 277?! Don't fancy the retrieve, winching that thing on to a trailer would put my back out ... ;)

I'm not the biggest contributor in the world to the site it must be said, but as a new to boating proud owner of a Shetland 570 this site has been indispensable over the years, and I hope it continues to be so.

I've always had a hankering to properly go offshore, and whilst my little 570 has had the occasional brave pill and gone about 10+ miles from the coast, it has always been with a sense of I'm not sure I should be going this far out, and how far am I from becoming a news story?!

Be really interested in your new exploits Sue, but equally your Shetland knowledge will still be invaluable on this site, have fun!